As a new blogger, author, and writer, I am honored to receive this nomination from lifestyle blogger Angela Schua of Mon Ange. Thank you so much Ange for nominating me and for supporting my blog. To all my readers, make sure you stop by Mon Ange and say hello.
The Liebster is awarded to nominees with less than 200 followers to try to promote their blogs and to bring together a community of bloggers. The acceptance rules are:
- The nominee must provide a link back to the person who nominated them.
- Provide 11 facts about themselves.
- Answer 11 questions from the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 people and give them a set of questions set by you.
11 Facts About Myself
1. I love God.
2. I am a Christian.
3. I love my family.
4. I am the founder of Jeanie Shepard Ministries.
5. I am a writer, an author and a Bible teacher.
6. I love to read.
7. I am inspired to write.
8. I like sweet treats (cookies, cakes, etc.)
9. I enjoy shopping, movie night, and popcorn.
10. I am a pescatarian.
11. I don’t drink alcohol or smoke.
Questions from Angela
1. What makes you happy?
Actually I find the most joy in blessing others by meeting a need or just giving out of kindness and love from my heart.
2. Where is your favorite place on earth?
I haven’t traveled very much, but I am a new resident of the state of Florida. I am enjoying the beautiful weather here.
3. How do you face the stormy season in life?
Past experiences have taught me to place my faith and my trust in God completely. He is faithful to see me through the end of every seemingly impossible situation.
4. If you can be in someone shoes for a day, who will it be and why?
There is no one that I want to wear their shoes. I am happy being me, living the life God has given me. Fulfilling my purpose is challenging enough for me.
5. If you can tell your younger self about something you have learned now and wish you knew then, what will that be?
That having a personal relationship with God is the most important relationship you will every have. Start everyday early with God and everything else will fall in to order.
6. What is your passion in life?
My passion in life is spreading the “Good New of the Gospel of Jesus Christ” and winning souls for the Kingdom of God.
7. What is your favorite indulgence?
My favorite indulgence is cakes.
8. If today is the last day for you on earth, how would you like to spend it?
I would like to spend it by being a blessing to others, sharing the word, showing the love of God, meeting a need, and giving out of any resources that I may have.
9. Imagine 10 yrs. from now, what will you have learned by far?
I believe that just as it took the apostle Paul 25 yrs to learn to be content in whatever circumstance he faced, I believe that within the next 10 yrs. as I endure the vissicitudes of life, I hope to have learned to be content just as Paul learned contentment on a much higher level and not on an earthly level.
10. What is the most valuable lesson you have learned by far?
The most valuable lesson I have learned is that there are times that you can feel as though something is wrong or that you have made a wrong decision, but wrong things can be right things. (See Romans 8:28 by far my most valued and favorite Scripture.)
11. Imagine you won a lotto of $1 million, what will you do with that money?
Well, first I would go to God in prayer and wait on His answer. That’s as far as I choose to imagine.
My nominees are:
There are only 6 nominations because I’m new to the blogging community. 🙂
Questions for my nominees are:
1. If you could live any place on earth were would that be?
2. What do you find the most joy in doing?
3. What family would you like to have been born into and why?
4. What is your most used possession that you cannot go one day without?
5. If you could time travel where is the first place that you would go and why?
6. If you could meet anyone whether living or passed on whom would that person be?
7. What is one thing that you would do to improve the education system for children today?
8. What annoys you more than anything?
9. If you could cure any disease on earth which one would you cure?
10. What fear would you face if you knew that you would face it successfully?
11. What is the most valuable lesson that you have learned thus far, that you wish that you would have know 20 years ago?
Thank you for blogging the official rules.