The appointed time of your destiny is happening right now! God has chosen this time to strategically position His people for the advancement of His Kingdom. It’s not a mistake, it’s by design. God has strategically positioned us to serve Him, and with the assignment comes the opposition.
There’s an assignment in the Kingdom that’s perfectly fit for every believer. Spiritual gifts are given according to the Lord’s choice to equip us to serve Him. As we grow in wisdom and gain knowledge of spiritual matters, God is able to effectively use us. But, with opportunity, there’s an opponent whose assignment is to stop you from advancing God’s Kingdom, and he’s extremely radical about stopping you from making any progress.
As our Sovereign Creator, God maneuvers every aspect of life as pertaining to people, government, and all affairs. All created beings are subject to His authority, and as Christians, our first position is in Christ. Reverencing God and keeping Him first in all matters requires us to be submissive to His authority.
Here are a few guidelines:
- Submit – To submit to God means we give in and we agree with Him. We agree that God’s will shall be done in our lives. Romans 12:1 tells us to submit our bodies as living sacrifices, holy, acceptable unto God, which is our reasonable service.
- Obedience – A key requirement for obedience is trusting God. He knows obedient responses extend from a foundation of faith, while most rebellion derives from a lack of it. In order to live obedient lives, we must believe God is who He reveals Himself to be. We must also accept His plans, methods, and timing.
- Alignment – Every person has a purpose in life. When we align ourselves with God’s will, our purpose becomes evident, and we are able to accomplish great feats. If you’re not in alignment with God’s will, perhaps your objection is personal, and realignment is mandatory.
- Boundaries – Every kingdom has a king, and in the Kingdom of God, God is the King. He has established principles and laws that we are governed by. He has set boundaries in place as a measure of protection. Stepping outside of these boundaries can be pernicious.
Hindrances to Growth Potentials
- Fear is a crippler, and living by your feelings can cause fear to manifest in you. Accompanied with fear comes doubt and unbelief. If you’re in fear of what may happen, you’ve lost faith in God. There are times we may not sense God’s presence, but that does not mean that He is not there. Fear will cause you to doubt that He even cares. The truth is God has never lost sight of His people; He’s an ever-present help in the time of trouble; (Ps. 46:1).
- The enemy is most effective at using distractions to stop the believers’ progress. Do not be misled by people instructing you on what they think that you should do. Be careful of what and who you listen to. God has given us the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit to guide and instruct us.
- Murmuring and complaining gives the enemy insight as to which areas the believer may be the weakest. The enemy strategy is to divide and conquer. He has over 2,000 years of practice, and he knows which attacks are the most destructive.
GOD IS MIGHTY IN BATTLE
Our God is a Mighty Warrior, who has never lost a battle. He’s strategical, methodical, all-powerful, and He has perfect timing. He strategically places individuals where they will be most effective, in accordance with His will. It’s not a coincidence that you were born in the Christian era. Every aspect of your life was ordained before the foundations of the earth were laid. Every occurrence that has taken place in your life has been orchestrated by the hand of God.
God knows His enemies. He’s seated in the heavens, far beyond the effects of the enemy’s rage and malice. From there he sees their secret counsels, confederate armies, and united obstinate endeavors to oppose what he has solemnly decreed. satan is described as the god of this world, however, the Lord Jesus has all power both in heaven and in the earth. Make no mistake about it, God is in complete control of all affairs and current events as they pertain to his people. He observes us from afar, yet He is very near. (Continue to page 2)