TheHopeLine Team has created these FREE eBooks just for you, or to share with someone in need of hope.
Each book contains radio calls, videos, and true stories. The advice is practical and relevant. See what others are saying.
Download your free eBook today. #sharehope
Understand the types, symptoms and causes of anxiety and social anxiety disorders and how to deal with them.
“Feeling Anxious and Overwhelmed?”
Over 40 million Americans suffer from anxiety, roughly 18% of the US population.
Anxiety is described as a feeling of worry, nervousness, or unease, typically about an imminent event or something with an uncertain outcome. For many, coping with anxiety is part of everyday life. The frequency of anxiousness, how you cope with it and any related mental or physical issues may indicate if medical attention is needed. Simply fill out the form to download our free eBook for information to understand the types, symptoms and causes of anxiety disorders and how to deal with them. This eBook contains:
- 22 page flip book with colorful photos and answers to your questions about anxiety disorders.
- Real audio calls and stories from young adults struggling with anxiety.
- Types and causes of anxiety disorders and how to deal with them.
- How to help a friend dealing with anxiety disorders.
- A spiritual perspective and inspiring video for dealing with anxiety and panic disorders.
Better understand the types, risks and signs of eating disorders along with ways to cope and find help.
“Did you know that 81% of 10 year olds are afraid of being fat?”
How many of those 10 year olds will suffer from an eating disorder by the time they are 12? Want to learn more about eating disorders or find help for yourself or a friend? Simply fill out the form to download our free eating disorder eBook for information about the types, signs and risk factors of eating disorders, along with guidelines on how to find help. This eBook contains:
- 32 page flipbook with colorful photos and facts about eating disorders.
- Actual radio calls and stories from young adults struggling with an eating disorder.
- Types and risk factors for developing an eating disorder.
- Males and eating disorders.
- Tips for talking about your eating disorder with others.
- How to help a friend dealing with an eating disorder.
Ways To Identify And Overcome Self-Hate And How To Help A Friend
“HAVE YOU EVER HEARD SOMEONE SAY THEY HATE THEMSELVES?”
Many people who struggle with their self-worth can easily slip into a cycle of self-hate, characterized by destructive thoughts and often triggering self-destructive behavior. It’s important to identify negative thought patterns to learn how to maintain a healthy self-worth. Simply fill out the form to download our free eBook for information about how to overcome these destructive patterns of self-hate and how to help a friend who may be struggling with it. This eBook contains:
- 6 page flipbook with photos and facts about self-hate.
- Signs to identify if someone is having self-worth issues.
- How to overcome self-hate and maintain a healthy self-worth.
- Ways to help a loved one who is struggling with self-hate.
- How to find help when you hate yourself.