I am both honored and pleased to announce my nomination for the “One Lovely Blog Award.”
I was nominated by The Kitchen Sink Blog I love her blog because it contains a variety of interesting articles. I am enlightened by the quality of the content that she writes about, and I enjoy her beautiful photographs.
1. Thank the person and link who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 5 bloggers and contact them on their post to let them know that they have been nominated.
7 Facts About Me:
1. I am a Christian (I’m proud to say) and I have a zeal for the word of God.
2. I have a talent for writing and a gift for teaching.
3. I love to read. Although I am very selective of what I read.
5. I am a contributor for Afrophire Magazine. “Your Brighter Life Guide.”
6. I am a pescatarian. (I do enjoy sweet treats also!)
7. I find social media a challenge because my mind thinks faster than my fingers can type! (Yikes!)
My Nominees are:
1. Olivia @50Gray&Natural. Olivia’s blog is such a joy. She inspires me each time I read her blog.
2. Angela Schua @Mon Ange. Angela’s blog is inspirational and uplifting. Mon Ange inspires me, she is a very special lady.
3. Grace Kelly @A Really Full Life. I love the content of her blog. Grace has a interesting and delightful teaching Ministry.
4. Chandra Lynn @Pics and Post. Sandra’s blog is both educational and informational and her photographs are interesting as well.
5. Cherese Agee @Afrophire Magazine. Cherese Agee is the Founder and Editor-In-Chief of Afrophire Mag. She maintains a high quality of informational articles. She shares a variety of blog post from various contributors. I love reading the well written articles that she publishes.
That completes the requirements! Thank you and congratulations to the Nominees!